In the event that any member feels that he or she has suffered discrimination in any way, or that the Club Policies, Rules or Code of Conduct have been broken, should follow the procedures below.
- They should report the matter to the Club Secretary or another member of the Committee.
Your report should include:
- Details of what, when, and where the occurrence took place.
- Any witness statement and names.
- Names of any others who have been treated in a similar way.
- Details of any former complaints made about the incident, date, when and to whom made.
- A preference for a solution to the incident.
- Warn as to future conduct
- Suspend from membership
- Remove from membership